After reading this I had to post this! Chris Brown The Grammy Award Winner tells Us Magazine a few things that you didn’t know about him. I think it’s interesting to see another side of Chris. We always tend to associate him with being a bad boy along with the negative ish… but this ish right here?! The 25 things you didn’t know about him?! ..Gives Mr. Brown a whole new bright light.
Chris goes in about some things we never knew about. Sit back and enjoy!
- I am a neat freak.
- I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
- I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No.1 record at the same time.
- I’ve trained in Martial Arts and boxing.
- I own 14 Burger Kings.
- I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
- I was 13 when I got my first tattoo
- I don’t bite my tongue.
- I freestyle all my songs.
- I love to paint murals, and then I donate most to charity.
- I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
- I am a huge comic book fan.
- I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.
- I bought my mom a $1 million house when I was 15 years old.
- I don’t eat beef or pork.
- I talk to a pastor twice a week.
- When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.
- I’m a man of many emotions.
- My first car was a Lamborghini.
- I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow people to cry.
- After creating my clothing line, I made $4 million in the first year.
- I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.
- I love dancing with my daughter Royalty.
- Success or money never changed who I am as a person.
- I think the best thing God created was a woman.
As quoted to US magazine.