I am so proud of Gabby Douglas! She is such an adorable and hard working teenager and it’s such an honor to see her become the first African American gymnast to win an Olympic gold medal and receive an endorsement deal with Kellogg’s! She is the face of what perseverance and success looks like. Did you know that track and field is her second love? She’s also a LAKERS FAN! I know because I read her list of 25 things that she shared with US magazine. See what else this cutie pie spills in her list of 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. My favorite animals are dogs and cats.
2. I like to knit, but I’m not very good at it yet.
3. I’m so excited to be trying new foods in London!
4. I sing in the shower. Loudly.
5. I can’t stand liver!
6. I love watching the ABC Family show about gymnasts, Make It or Break It, and saying to myself “I can do that!”
7. I used to be scared of the water.
8. I always wear MAC lip gloss.
9. I’d really like to meet the Queen of England!
10. I love to dance in front of people or alone!
11. I say my prayers everyday.
12. I have two dogs at home.
13. My favorite meal is matzo ball soup.
14. I like music by Lil Wayne, Drake and Katy Perry—the clean versions!
15. I’m the youngest of four.
16. Before a meet, I eat salmon.
17. I’m an L.A. Lakers fan!
18. My favorite color is yellow.
19. I’m home-schooled.
20. My celebrity crush is Ian Somerhalder.
21. I recently learned how to play piano.
22. My second–choice sport would be track and field.
23. I eat all kinds of chocolate!
24. I don’t know how to drive yet.
25. If I could be anything, I’d be an actress.
Source: Us Magazine