There are so many ways to achieve a nice simple hairstyle without trying too hard. If you’re indecisive about a new look here are my top six reasons why you should go short!
1. You can stretch your product usage by using only the smallest amount. A little goes a long way.
2. It saves you time on styling. You can sleep in a little longer.
3. You can work out, exercise, and enjoy outdoor activities. Even go swimming!
4. Use your fingers for styling. No more random styling combs in your purse!
4. When the WIND blows your hair will stay put or fall right back into place. No more weave panic attacks like “Are my tracks showing!?”
5. It will totally revamp your appearance. Especially when seeking major change in your life.
6. Not only will you look sexy. You feel sexy and confident. All day long!
“You need to have confidence and self acceptance to wear short hair. I embrace my natural texture. Sometimes I use a curling cream for extra definition, but usually I rock whatever my hair is doing that day“.
“My hair used to be long. Since going from long to short hair I find that it’s quick and easy. I don’t have to comb it every day. I find that short hair frames my face much better.”
“I’m all about experimenting with my hair. If I move my part, it looks like a different cut. Or I slick it all back for a sleek, chic look. I’ve even spiked it into a mohawk.”
“Going from long hair to a short bob was a dramatic change for me. I know I made the right decision because it only takes me 15 minutes to do my hair. It used to take an hour and a half! And all the compliments I get aren’t bad either.”
Source: LADIES’ HOME JOURNAL/AUGUST 2012 *Except Lakeitha Luster*